S H O E S
Leather - Spot clean by wiping with a damp cloth and gentle detergent. Allow to dry naturally away from direct sunlight or in a hot water closet.
Laces - Remove from shoes and hand wash or machine wash with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low heat or simply hang to dry naturally.
T E E T H E R S
Cotton bunny ears are removable and machine washable. Gently untuck the cotton ears from the wooden ring and hand wash or machine wash with a gentle detergent. Hang out to dry naturally. Do not tumble dry and do not iron. Once dry fold back onto wooden ring.
Hand wash wooden teethers and wooden rings in warm soapy water, rinse and allow to dry naturally. Do not wash in dishwasher or washing machine.
- Discard if any damage, wear or tear to the natural wood ring.
- The wood ring is natural and untreated. Always allow to dry well after washing in warm soapy water.
- In the unlikely event that mould should form, discard immediately.
- Always supervise baby while using the teething ring.
P A C I - C L I P S
Hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent and allow to dry naturally. Do not wash in dishwasher or washing machine. Avoid submerging the clip in water to keep dry.
- Discard if any damage, wear or tear to the leather strap or clip.
- In the unlikely event that mould should form from moisture on the Paci-Clip, discard immediately.
- A thin layer of oxide (surface rust) can form on the stainless steel clip. The best way to avoid the surface rust forming is to ensure the clip is completely dry after cleaning or avoid submerging the clip in water when washing the strap.
- We recommend replacing pacifier clips every 4-6 months.
- Always supervise baby while using the pacifier clip.
B I B S - P A C I F I E R S
- Always sterilise before use. To sterilise the pacifier place it in boiling water for 5 minutes - take out of boiling water and press the water out of the nipple (this rinses the inside of the nipple).
- Discard if any damage, wear or tear to the pacifier or teat
- Always supervise baby while using a pacifier.
- As with all pacifiers, BIBS should always be kept dry and protected from dirt.
- Avoid placing pacifiers in direct sunlight and heat as this may weaken the natural latex.