Bunny Ear Teethers
- Discard if any damage, wear or tear to the natural wood ring.
- The wood ring is natural and untreated. Always allow to dry well after washing in warm soapy water.
- In the unlikely event that mould should form, discard immediately.
- Always supervise baby while using the teething ring.
- Discard if any damage, wear or tear to the leather strap or clip.
- In the unlikely event that mould should form from moisture on the Paci-Clip, discard immediately.
- A thin layer of oxide (surface rust) can form on the stainless steel clip. The best way to avoid the surface rust forming is to ensure the clip is completely dry after cleaning or avoid submerging the clip in water when washing the strap.
- We recommend replacing pacifier clips every 4-6 months.
- Always supervise baby while using the pacifier clip.